- RSS Channel Showcase 6882423
- RSS Channel Showcase 7425705
- RSS Channel Showcase 8898458
- RSS Channel Showcase 4792972
Articles on this Page
- 02/09/17--08:34: _ADAPT project concl...
- 02/13/17--11:00: _In Memoriam Jiří Ku...
- 03/20/17--04:55: _Project concept: Jo...
- 03/25/17--07:03: _Latvian and Ukraini...
- 04/14/17--07:07: _SAM.I. Secretary Ge...
- 05/19/17--05:27: _New members: Two or...
- 05/25/17--08:23: _INDRIX project meet...
- 06/01/17--08:54: _Successful first SA...
- 08/03/17--08:00: _SAM.I. First Aid ex...
- 08/03/17--08:29: _Upcoming workshop o...
- 09/21/17--08:35: _SAM.I. advisory com...
- 09/22/17--04:48: _LSA and Flood proje...
- 09/22/17--06:02: _NGOs and the future...
- 10/05/17--08:47: _Project INDRIX – Me...
- 10/16/17--05:44: _Restart a Heart Day...
- 10/16/17--07:05: _Workshop on EU fund...
- 12/01/17--05:07: _Milestone anniversa...
- 12/18/17--06:09: _Project INDRIX draf...
- 12/18/17--06:11: _Happy Holidays and ...
- 01/07/18--05:18: _EU funding: Informa...
- 02/09/17--08:34: ADAPT project concludes in Brussels
- 02/13/17--11:00: In Memoriam Jiří Kuncman (ASČR)
- 03/20/17--04:55: Project concept: Joining expertise in civil protection and care
- 03/25/17--07:03: Latvian and Ukrainian Samaritans cooperate in first aid
- 05/19/17--05:27: New members: Two organisations join SAM.I. after presidium meeting
- 05/25/17--08:23: INDRIX project meets in Turin
- 06/01/17--08:54: Successful first SAM.I. Rescue Camp in Mörbisch, Austria
- 08/03/17--08:00: SAM.I. First Aid experts continue revision of Contest guidelines
- 08/03/17--08:29: Upcoming workshop on EU funding
- 09/21/17--08:35: SAM.I. advisory committee: Competence Centres launched
- 09/22/17--04:48: LSA and Flood project win awards
- 10/05/17--08:47: Project INDRIX – Meeting in Riga
- 10/16/17--07:05: Workshop on EU funding programmes held in Brussels
- 12/01/17--05:07: Milestone anniversaries for several SAM.I. member organisations
- 12/18/17--06:11: Happy Holidays and a great start into 2018!
- 01/07/18--05:18: EU funding: Information on current calls for proposals
On 7 February, the project ADAPT, which aims to improve emergency evacuations for vulnerable persons, came together for their final event. Read more
The long-time chairman of the Czech Samaritans passed away on 8 February 2017. Read more
Experts from six Samaritan organisations came together in Frankfurt on 6/7 March to work out a concept for a new international project. Read more
First aid trainers from LSA visited their Ukrainian colleagues from SSU from 13-17 March 2017. They held several courses for employees and volunteers. Read more
Over the last few weeks, Secretary General Ivo Bonamico visited two organisations that expressed their interest in future cooperation with SAM.I. Read more
After introducing themselves to the presidium at their meeting on 4 May 2017 in Brussels, the organisations CDI and SRCE have joined the SAM.I. network. Read more
The INDRIX project held a workshop in Turin, Italy from 20-21 May 2017 to evaluate the questionnaires developed to gather data for the social resilience index. Read more
Ten teams of rescuers from all over Europe came together in Austria from 25-28 May 2017 to exercise different emergency scenarios and to get to know their international colleagues Read more
The EC First Aid came together in Vienna on 28-29 July 2017. They worked on the guidelines of the Samaritan Contest and on the new SAM.I.-internal first aid certificate. Read more
The SAM.I. GS will hold a workshop on EU funding from 11-12 October in Brussels. Employees or volunteers of the SAM.I. member organisations can participate free of charge. Read more
The advisory committee of SAMARITAN INTERNATIONAL (SAM.I.) decided the founding of working groups consisting of experts of the member organisation on different topics, so called „competence centres“. Read more
On August 24 the SAMARITAN’s B.E.S.T. awards 2017 for international and local projects of the SAM.I. members were handed over in Riga. Read more
At the 9th Samaritan Forum, experts and stakeholders from all over Europe discussed current challenges and innovations in social services and social affairs. Read more
From 27-28 August, the project group of INDRIX met in Riga. They worked on a revised questionnaire for data acquisition in preparation of the creation of the final resilience index later this year. Read more
In the run-up to Restart a Heart Day 2017, Samaritan organisations from eight countries conducted 18 public first aid awareness events and flash mobs all over Europe to raise awareness for the importance of first aid training. Read more
From 11-12 October, the SAM.I. Brussels office held a workshop on EU funding opportunities for all interested member organisations. Read more
SAM.I. congratulates two member organisations on their 25th anniversary (LSA and LSB) and one member organisation for their 10th anniversary (IDC). Read more
The consortium of the project INDRIX held its last workshop in Palermo. They took stock of the work done in the previous two years and prepared the final result and recommendation document. Read more
Season's greetings to all our friends and partners across Europe and of course to all the volunteers and employees of our member organisations! Read more
Call in several relevant EU programmes have been published or will be published soon. Read all about it in our members only funding news. Read more